Thursday, December 8, 2011

Are you excited?



I love this commercial because it reminds me of how excited I am about being a part of God's kingdom work. How about you? Are you the guy who can't contain his excitement or the one wondering what's wrong with him? I hope that all of us will be contagiously excited about being a part of God's plan for His people.

This commercial also expresses how absolutely psyched Joel and I are about the opportunity to go to Eastern Germany with Josiah Venture. We can't wait to be a part of what God is doing among the young people in Leipzig!

Would you continue to pray for us as we prepare to go? We are still in need of much financial support, so would you remember us in your year-end giving and your financial plans for 2012? And when you become a part of our team through prayer and/or financial support, I hope you get just as psyched about what God is doing through you in former East Germany!

No comments:

Post a Comment